I had the morning off, so I decided to whip up a batch of carrot spice muffins.
- Spelt flour instead of whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 c. applesauce instead of 1/3 c.
- 1/3 c. almond milk instead of 1/2 c. soy yogurt
- Double strength vanilla
- An unmeasured, ridiculously large amount of vietnamese cinnamon
- I had no raisins (because I ate them all last night)
They are moist and spicy and awesome.
Any big weekend plans? Ours include Harry Potter, plenty of time at the beach, finishing The God of Small Things, and a farmers market. I need to track down some chili lime mango and watermelon.